Come and discover all the essential sights of Marrakech accompanied by a certified guide of the Red City.
You will start the city tour at 9 AM with the visit of Medersa Ben Youssef, a magnificent example of Moorish architecture and the biggest coranic school in Morocco. Afterwards continuation through the labyrinth of medina to Bahia Palace with its beautiful ceilings and patios and the Saadian tombs – famous for the beauty of the decoration. You will then head to discover the Kasbah district with its pretty square of tinsmiths.
Lunch will be served in a restaurant in medina.
After lunch continuation of the city tour including the Jewish quarter (Mellah) and the Koutoubia mosque. You will finish this essential city tour with a typical Moroccan tea ceremony on the famous Jamaa el Fna square, a must for our Moroccan friends!
- • Transportation in air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle or minivan with driver
- • Guided tours of all the mentioned monuments
- • Entrance fees
- • A walking tour in the old town
- • Lunch in a restaurant
- • Non- alcoholic drinks during meals
- • A tea ceremony
- • Discovery of the legendary Red City….
- • Walking tour …..
- • Clutural heritage….
- • Souks….
- • Everything is included in the price, no additional cost …
- • Can be extremely hot in July and August …
- • Comfortable walking shoes recommended ……
- • The hustle and bustle of Marrakech