The lake of Takerkoust, Asni and Ourika valley
We will depart from Marrakech at 8:30 AM and head out to to the famous Ourika Valley, with its incredible beauty. The views are fabulous, and you will get a glimpse of the lifestyles of inhabitants of the region by enjoying a glass of tea in a private Berber home. Upon arrival to Ourika you may choose to hike a trail that meanders past the famous waterfalls of Setti Fatma.
Lunch will be served in a restaurant by the riverside. Continuation to the valley of Asni-Tahanaout and surrounding valleys, where we will enjoy a splendid view of the High Atlas Mountains and the rocky desert, and take the route to Kik Plateau before we head back to Marrakech in the late afternoon.
- • Transportation in air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle or minivan with driver
- • Guided tours of all the visited monuments
- • Access to the waterfalls with a guide
- • A walking tour in the Atlas
- • Lunch in a traditional Moroccan restaurant
- • Non- alcoholic drinks during meals
- • A tea with the locals
- • Soft drinks in the vehicle throughout the journey
Important to know
- • Discovery of the natural diversity of the High Atlas valleys ….
- • Hike the waterfalls in Ourika …..
- • Enjoy the magnificent lake of Takerkoust….
- • Panorama of Berber villages ….
- • Everything is included in the price, no additional cost …
- • Travel time around 2 hours one way …
- • Winding road ……
- • Hiking shoes necessary……
- • High altitude…..