Day 1: Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Draa Valley – Zagora
We will leave Marrakech early in the morning, traveling by 4×4 over Tizi-n-Tichka pass(2260m. of altitude) in the High Atlas mountains. We will enjoy the panoramic views of Kasbah Ait Benhaddou and have lunch followed by a guided visit of the UNESCO heritage kasbah. A 70 km track will then take us to the magnificent Draa Valley. We will enjoy a panoramic view of millions of palm groves and thousands of kasbahs. Arrival to Zagora late in the afternoon, dinner and overnight stay at a comfortable hotel or guesthouse.
Day 2: Zagora – Mhamid – Sacred Oasis – Chegaga sand dunes
After breakfast we will go to visit the coranic school and the underground library of Tamegrout. We will have lunch at M’hamid and afterwards we will head to Erg Chegaga by the Paris-Dakar rally route and pass through the Sacred Oasis before arriving to the biggest dune in Morocco Erg Laabidia to spend the night in the desert camp.
Day 3: Chegaga sand dunes – Foum Zguid – Taznakht – Marrakech
After breakfast, we will depart and make our way to Foum-Zguid via the former track of Paris-Dakar, passing by the dry lake Iriqui. We will have lunch at Taznakht, and arrive back in Marrakech at 18:30.
- • Transportation by a 4×4 vehicle or minibus with driver
- • Guided tours and entrance tickets
- • Full Board from breakfast until lunch Day 01 to Day 03
- • Lunches in a traditional restaurants
- • Overnight in quality hotels and guesthouses
- • Dinner with campfire at the desert camp
- • The non-alcoholic beverages during meals
- • Camel rides
- • Soft drinks throughout the trip
Prices are based on 2 pax minimum to tour departure
From 1 to 4 pax // price: 420 Euros per person in DP
From 1 to 4 pax // price: 450 Euros per person in PC