During this circuit we will drive through the High Atlas mountains, with its valleys rich in color and contrast, to reach the Sahara desert landscapes. This tour enables you to discover Moroccan Berber people and their lifestyle. On the way, we will pass by an impressive number of kasbahs and palm groves, with breathtaking desert poanoramas. It is in this spectacular wilderness that you will have the unforgettable experience of a night under the stars in a nomad tent with modern conveniences.
Day 1: Marrakech – Telouet – Ait Ben Haddou , Ouarzazate – Valley of Roses – Dades Valley
Day 2: Dades Gorge- Todra Gorge – Tinghire – Erfoud – Rissani – Ziz Valley – Merzouga
Includes a camel ride to the dunes of Erg Chebbi, with a night in the desert in a tent.
Day 3: Merzouga – Rissani – Draa Valley – Tansikhte – Agdez – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
Includes the Jebel Saghro mountain rangeand the Draa Valley, with a visit to a cinema studio.
- • Transportation with driver in a 4×4 vehicle or minibus
- • Guided tours of all the visited monuments
- • Meals from lunch on Day 01 to breakfast on Day 03
- • Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- • Overnight in quality hotels and guesthouses
- • Camping tent with bed and toilet.
- • Dinner at the desert camp
- • Non-alcoholic beverages during meals
- • Camel rides
- • Soft drinks in the vehicle throughout the journey
Prices are based on 2 pax minimum to tour departure
From 1 to 4 pax // price: 420 Euros per person in DP
From 1 to 4 pax // price: 450 Euros per person in PC