We will depart Marrakech at 07:30 AM in the direction of Oualida – an often forgotten fishing town located on the Atlantic coastline between the historic towns of El Jadida and Safi. Oualidia is famous for its fresh oysters, shell fish and abundant fresh seafood. Lunch will be served in restaurant by the beach.
After the heat and hassle of Marrakech, Oualidia’s oasis of calm soothes the visitor with its long lagoon, surfers and pink flamingos. The most enjoyable activity in Oualidia isn’t swimming, surfing or birdwatching though – observing fishermen on the beach with their fresh catch of the day or mending their nets, the boats floating and swallows chasing each other – even if you did nothing but sit on the beach for a week, the constantly shifting landscape would keep you entertained!
After a day full of emotions return to Marrakech late in the afternoon.
- • Transportation in air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle or minivan with driver
- • Guided tours of all the monuments
- • Entrance fees
- • A walking tour in the old town
- • Lunch in a restaurant
- • Non- alcoholic drinks during meals
- • Refreshments in the vehicle throughout the journey
- • Discovery of the Imperial Cities….
- • Clutural heritage….
- • Atlantic coast….
- • Everything is included in the price, no additional cost …