Day 1: Marrakech
Pick up at airport and transfer to a hotel or riad in Marrakech. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Marrakech
After breakfast guided city tour of Marrakech (the souks, the Koutoubia mosque, the Menara Gardens, Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs) .Dinner and overnight stay in Marrakech.
Day 3: Marrakech – – Telouet Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate
After breakfast departure from Marrakech in the direction of Ouarzazate. Guided visit of Telouet Kasbah and the ancient salt mines. Lunch in a restaurant or at a local’s house. Continuation to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah – a UNESCO heritage site for a guided visit. Dinner and overnight in Ouarzazate.
Day 4: Ouarzazate – Valley of Roses – Dades gorges
After breakfast city tour of Ouarzazate and all of its surprises. Afterwards we will cross the Valley of the Roses and see the Kasbahs, palm groves and charming villages. Lunch in Dades gorges and a hike to discover the beauty of the area. Overnight in the middle of the mountains in a comfortable hotel in Dades.
Day 5: Dades gorges – Todra Gorges – Ziz Valley – Merzouga
After breakfast departure from the Gorges of Todra to the dunes of Merzouga by passing through the Ziz Valley. Visit the wellsprings of Meski and lunch in Erfoud. Arrival to the desert by the sunset over the breathtaking sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. Camel ride to your camp. Dinner with campfire and overnight stay in the desert camp under the saharan sky.
Day 6: Merzouga – Rissani – N’koub – Zagora
Departure from Merzouga to Zagora through traditional villages. Lunch on the track of the famous Dakar ralleys. In the afternoon continuation on the road of a thousand Kasbahs and the marvels of the Draa Valley. Overnight in a charming 4-star hotel in Zagora.
Day 7: Zagora – Tamegrout – Agdez – Marrakech
After breakfast you will discover the capital of the south and head on to Tamegrout for a visit of the largest underground coranic library. After lunch departure back to Marrakech with a stop in Agdez. Return to either the airport or to your hotel.
– Full Board or Half Board meal plan (starting with dinner on Day 01 and finishing with breakfast or lunch on Day 07)
– Accommodation in quality hotels, guesthouses and desert camps with WC and showers
– Private transportation by insured 4×4 vehicles or minivan
– Guided visits of all the mentioned monuments
– Entrance fees for the monuments and local guides where needed
– Lunches and dinners in quality restaurants/hotels
– Soft drinks during the meals and refreshments in the vehicle throughout the trip
– Assistance of Maroc Excursions during the whole circuit
Flights to/from Morocco
price upon request